Black Star Rising offers virtual workshops and presentations with Dr. TaSha.
- Understanding #BlackLivesMatter in Historical Context
- Teaching in the Era of #BlackLivesMatter: Some Lessons from Black Studies
- Freedom Summer: A Civil Rights Movement Remix
- Relevant Education: Foundations of Black Studies
- Teaching Black Studies: Some Guidelines from One Educator to Another
- There is no Ethnic Studies without Black Studies
- "We Were Kings and Queens": Controversies and Strategies for Teaching Racial Slavery
- The Africana Institute (a multi-day institute in collaboration with community scholars focused on incorporating African epistemologies in the classroom)
For Organizations or Study Groups
- Inventing Race: Origins and Meaning
- Beyond Woke: 7 Strategies to Debunk Racial Ignorance
- Juneteenth and the Propaganda of History
- Doing the Work of Antiracism
- "We're a Winner (And Everybody Knows it Too)": Black Consciousness, Identity and Resistance in an Anti-Black World
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a program that meets your needs.