ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
In this 6-week series, Dr. TaSha draws from Black Studies concepts to guide a small group of participants through a deep engagement with race, power, and African American history. Weekly coaching sessions (including individual consultations with Dr. TaSha) are designed to strengthen cultural intelligence so that you feel empowered and competent to debunk racial ignorance.
IS THIS PROGRAM FOR YOU?Perfect for educators, parents, professionals, or any individuals seeking to:
- lead difficult, yet productive, conversations about race and racial inequality
- access "language" and resources that counter anti-black racism
- deepen understanding of controversies and conflicting strategies to fight social injustice
- intensify self-knowledge and self-determination
- strengthen meaningful "allyship" through the lens of solidarity
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL
"Woke" is a trendy term used to describe a base level of "awareness" about the persistent problem of racial inequality. Dr. TaSha, a Black Studies scholar, brings knowledge, experience, fire and joy to this journey, pushing folks to go beyond "woke" toward radical consciousness and right action. So you're woke. Now what? Her cultural intelligence coaching sharpens your analysis and arms you with the tools to embody a spirit of liberation, critical thought and resistance.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- small-group, on-line coaching creates an intimate connection for deep and rich conversations
- learn through presentations, short readings, video clips & hands-on activities
- downloadable learning guides and supplemental material provided
- gain content for classroom use, individual study, diversity training and more!
Sounds interesting? Let's chat!Click on the link to schedule a quick call for more details on how to enroll:
Let's go beyond woke! Let's go for broke.